Skip to main content

Sponsor Me: Positively Positive

Hey lovelies!
Danielle here from Positively Positive and I would love to have you as a part of my fun blog!

Here are the deals:



Large Ad Space 200x300: $7  *only 3 spots available!*
  • Ad spaces located at the top right side of the blog. Rotated weekly with the other large ads.
  • An individual feature showcasing your blog/shop/ website during the during the peak of the week. This feature will include pictures, links, and facts.
  • The posibility to do a guest post (i.e. DIY, Interview, Vlog) this will be another chance for exposure.
  • If you would like to be reviewed or offer a giveaway, this will be part of another post which means more exposure.
  • Frequent tweets about your blog/shop/website.

Medium Ad Space 200x200: $5 
  • Ad space will be located below the large ads and will be shuffled weekly for maximum exposure.
  • a group feature showcasing your blog/shop/website during the peak part of the week.
  • If you would like to offer a giveaway this will be a part of the group feature post.
  • Frequent tweets about your blog/shop/website.

Small Ad Space 200x50: $3
  • Ad space located below the large and medium ads and will be shuffled every two weeks for equal exposure.
  • a group feature showcasing your blog/shop/website.
  • Frequent group tweets.

Head over to my blog if you would like more information or e-mail me at
 posidanielle[at]gmail[dot]com

I would love to have you as a part of my blog!

Comments

♥ danielle is such a sweetie.

Popular posts from this blog

New Website : come say Hi!

I think the last time we posted we said we were working on some things and left y'all hanging.....sorry! I bet you are all doing well, still blogging and I'm definitely interested in hearing from you. With so many working mama's, from home to side hustles, I decided that I would make coffee addict mama somewhat similar to FTLOB! If you're free to come check it out, comment and say HI! I'd love to pick up from where we left off. XOXO

Hello! I'm still alive. How's everyone?!

hi my lovely bloggers! how are you!? I hope you're following on twitter , so that I can re-tweet your blog posts! in the meantime, i'm working on something new......stay tuned and get ready for a nice new blog community site here! xoxo

Voting Poll is Up!

These are our nominees for March Blog of the Month! Be sure to check them all out and Vote for Your Fave! Bread and Butter Be One of a Kind Chrissy in America Positively Positive Eisy Morgan Colie Chronicles Preserving the Past A Candid Life Dirt and Lace You can nominate April's Blog starting now! Have Fun!