Skip to main content

Featured Blog: Our Journey

Good afternoon all! Today's Featured Blog is....Our Journey!

I started my blog {Our Journey} as a way of family to keep in touch & know what was up with me & my husband. After looking around at some other blogs, I realized that one of my biggest heart-aches & something I didn't talk about, other people were going through & supporting one another via blog. So I joined in releasing all of my frustration, hurt, pain & anger via blog in the infertility, multiple loss community.

Meet Me & The Husband:

This is where I am at now:

I am proud to say that after three pregnancies, Kennedy {commonly referred to on my blog as bug, buggy} our true miracle is finally here {november 2010}. It was a long tough road to get her here, but holding her in our arms makes all that pain & heart-ache so worth it, the giggles & smiles help too ;) So if you did the math there. I have had two miscarriages (5/09 & 10/09).

Meet Kennedy:

Now, I am dealing with the fact that the chance of another child may be impossible. While, I am so grateful for my miracle & as much as everyone says "you had one miracle, it can happen again," I am having a hard-time dealing with that reality & the hard decision to try again, knowing it may result in miscarriage.

So this blog is ramblings of me still grieving my angel babies, my miracle baby & all the new wonderful happenings of motherhood, my awesome marriage to my almost perfect husband {brandon}, hard decisions & all sorts of goodies in-between!

So, pull up a chair, & stay awhile. The tabs above on my blog can also catch you up on all the happenings! :)


our journey




Head over to say hello! Enjoy this fabulous weekend all!:)

if you'd like to get featured, go here!

Comments

aww! Kennedy is so precious!
b. lee said…
melting * that baby girl is a-dor-a-ble * *
From a personal experience of losing a pregnancy, I look at my son and know this was the right baby for me!! Sorry for your losses, but look at that cute little baby! Congrats on her birth!

Cheers
Danielle Leal said…
One of my fears is that I won't be able to have another little one again. i have my darling Evangelina and we have been trying for 2 years and haven't had any success on adding another rascal to our little family. I try to remind myself that all in due time, or that at least we have her, but I can understand that fear of never having another chance to feel that life inside of you.

P.S. your little one is just gorgeous! Congratulations on that beautiful bundle of joy.
Unknown said…
Congrats on your baby girl!! :) What a blessing! Headed to say hi now!
Anonymous said…
How beautiful is your little girl! Congratulations :)
Chrissy said…
She is such a cutie! Adorable! Congrats on your bundle of joy!!
so you are the talk of blog town. I have blog hopped over here and I have to say I love your blog and this feature.
The Knight Life said…
Love her! Congratulations on your miracle baby AND on being strong enough to grieve publicly. Your experiences and struggles have got to be a true inspiration to others mommies of angels.
Isabel said…
i love her blog! I'm a follower of her blog already. Congrats on being featured!

Popular posts from this blog

Hello! I'm still alive. How's everyone?!

hi my lovely bloggers! how are you!? I hope you're following on twitter , so that I can re-tweet your blog posts! in the meantime, i'm working on something new......stay tuned and get ready for a nice new blog community site here! xoxo

New Website : come say Hi!

I think the last time we posted we said we were working on some things and left y'all hanging.....sorry! I bet you are all doing well, still blogging and I'm definitely interested in hearing from you. With so many working mama's, from home to side hustles, I decided that I would make coffee addict mama somewhat similar to FTLOB! If you're free to come check it out, comment and say HI! I'd love to pick up from where we left off. XOXO

Sign The Pledge

Good Afternoon Lovely Members! Over one hundred of you Signed The Pledge and We Think that is spectacular. The page is filled with amazing blog lovers who deserve to be checked out. Go to this page to read these comments on signing the pledge and know that these people take pride in their blogs- they are so deserving of your love. In an effort to keep this going and make a difference here in blog land, we are bringing the pledge to this page so the comments don't get too overwhelming. We would recommend checking everyone out who signs because they have the same goals and etiquette as we do. So as far as being true to yourselves, your blogs and your friends, we know that these are the blogs we can go to for authenticity. For those that already signed, you don't have to sign here-Now for all of you new members who have yet to sign, here it is: I solemnly swear to participate in as many hops and features here at FTLOB to grow my blogging experience but ultimately to gain a