Skip to main content

Tasty Tuesday

fortheloveofblogs




Yum yum, it's Tasty Tuesday! You know we love us some food over here. This day is all about sharing what's on our minds and plates.

Of course you know we don't have any rules so although we encourage you to share a recipe, a meal or some other food related post, we want you to link up no matter what.

This week's recipe is from Christina at C+C Marriage Factory. Her recipes are SO delicious. If you haven't been by her site then we insist that you visit today. You won't be sorry.

For today's recipe, she's giving us a Slow Cooker Irish Pot O'Stew. We asked Christina to share her best winter recipe to help keep us warm. How good does that look? We feel like jumping straight into that bowl!

stew

If you visit Christina please leave her some comment love. That goes for any blogs you visit today. We are building a community here so be sure to be kind and courteous.

If you are interested in having a recipe featured on Tasty Tuesday, leave us a comment below with a link to your food post. We'll choose a new recipe each week from the comments section.

Now go, hop and see what's cooking today. Enjoy!

Comments

jo said…
your blog has become my favorite and I added your button to my health corner. The Irish Pot stew looks wonderful! I have to give it a try.
jo said…
Ah, just realized I made a mistake on the title but I can't delete. It is supposed to say not split pea soup.
Alida Sharp said…
looking forward to all the tasty treats today!
Christina said…
Thanks so much for featuring me!
AubrieAnne said…
Yum yum!!! I love hot chocolate. AND SNOWBALL COOKIES! Whoever listed those, I'm coming to visit you. Thanks for another great hop!

Popular posts from this blog

New Website : come say Hi!

I think the last time we posted we said we were working on some things and left y'all hanging.....sorry! I bet you are all doing well, still blogging and I'm definitely interested in hearing from you. With so many working mama's, from home to side hustles, I decided that I would make coffee addict mama somewhat similar to FTLOB! If you're free to come check it out, comment and say HI! I'd love to pick up from where we left off. XOXO

Hello! I'm still alive. How's everyone?!

hi my lovely bloggers! how are you!? I hope you're following on twitter , so that I can re-tweet your blog posts! in the meantime, i'm working on something new......stay tuned and get ready for a nice new blog community site here! xoxo

Voting Poll is Up!

These are our nominees for March Blog of the Month! Be sure to check them all out and Vote for Your Fave! Bread and Butter Be One of a Kind Chrissy in America Positively Positive Eisy Morgan Colie Chronicles Preserving the Past A Candid Life Dirt and Lace You can nominate April's Blog starting now! Have Fun!